I’ve always been a big fan of Out of Print, a clothing and accessories shop that puts the most beautiful vintage book titles onto products you feel like you have to own. Plus, they’re partnered with Books for Africa, a non-profit doing some great things for world literacy.
Now, Out of Print has launched a Kickstarter campaign to “put the ‘book’ back into eBooks” by creating hardcover cases for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nexus 7. Yes, please.
Click through for more info about Out of Print and the Kickstarter campaign.
I will have one of these.
I got really excited until I saw that they aren’t making any for nook. Nook forever! Shun the nonbelievers! Shuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn!
- labibliotecadeisogni reblogged this from harperbooks
- joyfulchild reblogged this from tobeshelved
- narrativemag reblogged this from tobeshelved and added:
- feminaamphibios reblogged this from harperbooks and added:
- nixotine likes this
- fateisforlosers likes this
- outofprintclothing likes this
- feminaamphibios likes this
- ashleighlaurenn likes this
- iwillbecomedust reblogged this from tobeshelved and added:
- inbedwithbooks reblogged this from harperbooks and added:
- wanderlustingthoughts reblogged this from tobeshelved
- obscure-thought likes this
- murmurandshout likes this
- ronchronchronch likes this
- transpondster likes this
- likeplatetectonics likes this
- feelinganddreaming likes this
- normallyconfusing likes this
- teasingyourassumptions likes this
- farfromthepacific likes this
- yellowdecorations reblogged this from missrumphiusproject
- harperbooks reblogged this from tobeshelved and added:
- missrumphiusproject reblogged this from far-to-fall and added:
- missrumphiusproject likes this
- muscadine likes this
- dlistcelebrity likes this
- far-to-fall reblogged this from tobeshelved and added:
- matthewoshiro likes this
- niceandclean reblogged this from tobeshelved
- wekissedthestars likes this
- tobeshelved posted this